Queen’s College was established in its present form in 1883 as a secondary grammar school for girls, although its original foundation as part of a co-educational institution dates back to 1683.

Queen’s College existed as a girls’ school from 1826 to 1981 when it became again a co-educational secondary school. In 1990 the school was relocated from the small original site at Constitution Road, St Michael to its present 20 acre campus, Husbands, St James.

CLICK HERE TO SEE FINAL RESULTS FOR SPORTS 2016